Who We Are
India is well on its way to become a superpower. However, with the nation witnessing a rise in intolerance and a disregard for law, the Overseas Indian National Congress is a group of concerned Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) who have come together to reclaim democracy and democratic ideals in the form of the rule of law and respect for the Indian Constitution.
Overseas Indian National Congress aims to bring together the Indian diaspora in various countries together on one platform to discuss, debate, and disseminate Indian National Congressâ€™ ideology, values, and leadership for the purpose of nation-building by:
1. Creating a coalition of like-minded individuals committed to nation-building using INCâ€™s core values,
2. Bridging the gap between Indian local voting masses and Indians broad on critical national policy issues,
3. Serving as the primary public interface between our current supporters and potential new supporters,
4. Countering fake news through information campaigns,
5. Using technology to engage NRI supporters in activities that support INCâ€™s ideals and goals for nation-building,
6. Creating a network of Indians overseas committed to action for carrying out the abovementioned mission points.